Referentinnen und Referenten
Dr. Vipul Gandhi
M.D. (Homoeopathy) Mumbai University
presently Consultant Medical Writer in Germany
- Presently working as a Consultant Medical Writer – Clinical Affairs since July 2022 in Germany
- Earlier Worked as a Freelance Medical Writer in Germany since Feb 2022
- In India – worked as Professor and HOD Department of Medicine, Dr. D. Y. Patil Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre Pune (2012-2021)
- Practising Consultant Homoeopathic Doctor in Pune India for 20 years (1999- 2021)
- M.D. (Homoeopathy) from Mumbai University
Homoeopathic treatment of Diabetic Ulcer – Case Report
A case of Diabetic Ulcer (Neuropathic Arthropathy)
A patient aged 60 years, a known case of Diabetes Mellitus since last 7 years, was under conventional allopathic treatment. He was on drugs and insulin.
He met with a small boil on the great toe in the left foot, latter the indurations led to ulcer presented used to bleed on dressing and undressing with eusol solution, there was so much destruction of soft tissue and muscles beneath that the metatarsal bone was visible.
Homoepathic treatment was opted for non-healing ulcer.
Dieser Vortrag wird auf Englisch gehalten.